Brinno PHV133012 Digital Peephole Door Viewer with motion sensor
The Brinno PHV133012 Digital Peephole Door Viewer with motion sensor will automatically record who is at your door even when you are not at home.
Why the Digital Peephole Viewer?
The front door is the most basic home security. It is the primary entry point in the home, and the method to identify who is there has not changed in many years. You ask who is there and wait for a verbal response. This is only useful if you know the person and recognize the voice.
- The optical peephole has been around for over 40 years and is the best option to actually see who is at the door but it has some drawbacks.
- The image quality is poor.
- In low light the image may not be easy to identify.
- The user must place an eye to the door thus darkening the peephole and signaling he is home.
- The height is not right for all people.
- The PeepHole Viewer is the digital equivalent of the optical peephole with some major benefits.
- Simple push button to see large image without darkening the peephole.
- Clear image in LCD Panel on door, easy to see for people of any height.
- Compensation for low light images Compensation for “fish eye” distortion.
- Zoomed live picture for easy identification.
The PHV1330 comes with an Image Recording function. When you press the power button, it will record the visitor's photo on a MicroSD card. For moments when you are not home, the device even has a built-in motion sensor that will record the visitor's photo even if you are not home.
Night View Improved
The new PeepHole Viewer PHV1330 comes with Night View mode. This setting allows you to see a bright image even in a low-light environment!
- LCD image can be seen by people of any height
- Compensates for low light images
- Compensates for "fish eye" distortion
- Zooming capability for identification
- Simple push button activation
- No dearkening of the peephole