12 Inch Indoor Se-Kure Acrylic Convex Security Mirror
Model CVI - Indoor Convex Security Mirror
Our Se-Kure Convex security mirrors are designed to prevent intersection accidents in an industrial or traffic application. They can be positioned to reflect a hidden area to a forklift operator or vehicle driver.
Mounted at the end of alternating aisles they reflect the traffic moving from the neighboring aisles.
Small convex mirrors can be used in offices to view hallways or reception areas for visitors or moving pedestrian traffic.
When used on blind corners or driveways they make excellent road mirrors.
- Easy to install - Mounts easily with the provided hardware
- Security and theft protection - prevents shoplifting and adds security to doors with poor viewing access
- Wide-angle vision - permits you to see around corners, over center aisles and blind corners
- Recognized O.S.H.A. Compliance - Assures that evalustion has been placed on the safety of busy intersections
- MADE IN THE USA
- 20% brighter than glass
- Mounting hardware included
- Less distortion
- Mounting Brackets