12 Inch Indoor See All Acrylic Convex Security Mirror
Model PLX - Indoor Convex Security Mirror
Our convex security mirrors have a swivel assembly that adjusts to various positions. Heavy-duty mounting bracket(s) are included with every indoor convex security mirror for easy installation.
Each convex security mirror is individually packaged complete with rim and universal mounting bracket.
- Virtually unbreakable - The potential danger and liability of having treacherous glass overhead is eliminated.
- 20% brighter reflections - Special mirroring techniques provide a 20% brighter image than glass.
- Less distortion - Special forming techniques provide an optical image that is superior to glass.
- Longer lasting - Acrylic convex security mirrors will not discolor over time as glass frequently does.
- Lighter weight - Because acrylic is much lighter than glass, it is easier to handle and install.
- Economical - Less expensive and eliminates the high cost of replacing broken glass mirrors.
Convex Security Mirror Area Chart
|PLX-12, PLX-O12||12" Diameter - Small Area and Spot Applcation|
|PLX-18, PLXO-18||18" Diameter - Areas up to 15'|
|PLX-26, PLXO-26||26" Diameter - Areas up to 20'|
|PLX-30, PLXO-30||30" Diameter - Areas up to 25'|
|PLX-36, PLXO-36||36" Diameter - Areas up to 35'|