Trident Self-locking 4-point Multi-Point Deadbolt Exit Lock with Hard-Wired Alarm TEL-220 -Does not include removable core
The solution for illegally locked emergency exit doors.
You don't have to break the law to lock your door. The Trident Locking System provides maximum break-in protection with code-compliant one-action exiting. Stainless steel dead bolts project a full inch into the frame at four locations on the door. Easy exiting...4-point locking...No wonder it is the choice of Fire Marshals across the country.
Maximum protection at the lock edge
- Bolts the door to the frame at 4 points
Protects Against Attempted Prying
- Thru-bolted stainless steel anti-pry plate
- Thru-bolted hinge-side bolt
- Thru-bolted upper and lower modules
Stainless steel bolts extend one full inch
- Better resistance to crowbars
Code compliant exiting
- Paddle retracts all bolts at once
- Eliminates non-compliant slidebolts
Installs easily in under 2 hours
- Full-size metal template provided for accurate installation
Protects against delivery carts and weather
Full range of alarm and entry options
- Battery, direct power, signal output, keyed entry, access control
How Does Multi-Point Locking Work?
Installs in under 2 hours