- A 2 3/8" hole is required for the large DoorScope wide-angle door viewer.
- The large DoorScope wide-angle door viewer will fit doors from 1 3/8" up to 2" in depth.
- The large DoorScope wide-angle door viewer has a camera-like optic lens, as a result the view left to right will be reversed.
Large Plastic DoorScope - Brown
The large DoorScope peephole is a wide-angle high security door viewer using advanced optics to project the image outside your door through a prism and onto a viewing lens, giving you 168 degrees of visibility.
With the large DoorScope wide-angle high security peephole you can see what is going on outside your door from up to 7 feet away. The large DoorScope door viewer is great for children, the handicapped, short-stature adults, the elderly and the visually impaired.
Great for residential and commercial use, the large DoorScope wide-angle door viewer peephole allows you to see out but does not allow the person at your door to see in. Perfect for front doors, backdoors, side doors or receiving doors.
Ideal peephole door viewer for homes, apartments, condos, hotels, motels, restaurants, offices, retail stores, industrial facilities, retirement facilities, banks and financial institutions, and many, many more.
The large DoorScope wide-angle peephole door viewer is available in ABS plastic and aluminum, easy to install and easy to use.
- ABS Plastic: Brown, Charcoal, Gray, White
- Aluminum: Black, Gold, Silver
Our large DoorScope wide-angle peephole door viewers are comparable to the DS1000 (ABS Plastic), DS2000 (Aluminum) and the DS238.
- Provides 168° of horizontal visibility - super wide-angle view
- Projects a true image of visitors - no distortion
- 100% glass optical lenses - Viewing lens has a matte finish to minimize glare.
- No need to put your eye to the door
- Clear viewing from up to 7 feet away
- Easy to install - do it yourself
- No electrical connections
- Maintenance free
- Inexpensive, durable and effective
- 90 day warranty