Trident Self-locking 4-point Multi-Point Deadbolt Exit Lock with Battery Operated Alarm, Removable Core Mortise Cylinder TEL-210
The solution for illegally locked emergency exit doors.
You don't have to break the law to lock your door. The Trident Locking System provides maximum break-in protection with code-compliant one-action exiting. Stainless steel dead bolts project a full inch into the frame at four locations on the door. Easy exiting...4-point locking...No wonder it is the choice of Fire Marshals across the country.
Maximum protection at the lock edge
- Bolts the door to the frame at 4 points
Protects Against Attempted Prying
- Thru-bolted stainless steel anti-pry plate
- Thru-bolted hinge-side bolt
- Thru-bolted upper and lower modules
Stainless steel bolts extend one full inch
- Better resistance to crowbars
Code compliant exiting
- Paddle retracts all bolts at once
- Eliminates non-compliant slidebolts
Installs easily in under 2 hours
- Full-size metal template provided for accurate installation
Protects against delivery carts and weather
Full range of alarm and entry options
- Battery, direct power, signal output, keyed entry, access control
How Does Multi-Point Locking Work?
Installs in under 2 hours